March 05, 2016
Welcome to Act It Out (“Act It Out”, "AIO," "we," "us" or "our"). Act It Out provides a fast, easy and reliable way for you to share your audition through our content-sharing platform.
We value the trust you place
in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
"Service"), and your choices about the collection and use of your information.
• By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including
videos, photos, comments and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
“AIO” means Act It Out, the name of this company.
“Actor” means a registered user of AIO who can upload his/her audition after paying a minimum amount.
“ProductionHouse” means a registered user of AIO who can upload an audition after paying a minimum amount
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
• Your e-mail address, phone number, name and other details when you register for AIO account.
• Profile information that you provide
for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on AIO.
• User Content (e.g., videos, photos, comments, and other materials)
that you post to the Service.
• Communications between you and AIO. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical
and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding other users:
• Actors who register with AIO can see the number of auditions going on in various categories and select the banner of his choice to upload the audition after paying the
• Actors cannot directly contact production house. AIO will automatically send a message or e-mail to the actor, if they are shortlisted or selected by any production house.
For Production House:
• Production house must register with AIO before uploading any audition. Production house cannot search actors from the database.
house can filter the videos by using various AIO filters and shortlist the actors from the videos uploaded.
Cookies and similar technologies:
how you use AIO and provide features to you.
• More information is available in our About Cookies section
Log file information:
• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided
when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
• When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet
Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect
similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or
more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored
in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by AIO.
• A device identifier may deliver information to
us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability
of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which
could include online ads or other forms of marketing
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new service/products and features
metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
• automatically update the AIO application on your device
may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service.
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside AIO (or the group of companies of which AIO is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers,
location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that AIO is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide,
understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make
about who can see your content.
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that
help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe
will be of most interest to you.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that
it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
• If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of AIO or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction
like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm: • We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if
we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity;
to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time
when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
5.HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the India or anyother country in which AIO, its Affiliates or Service Providers
• By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to India or to any other country in which AIO, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and
take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, AIO cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to AIO or guarantee that
information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information,
and for controlling access to emails between you and AIO, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to AIO, make to their services. We are not responsible for
the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
6.YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
• Unsubscribe from email
communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations
and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, AIO, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile
information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
AIO does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn
that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child
under 13, please contact us.
8.OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Service to another website
third party's own rules and policies. In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-party website
or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.’
9.HOW TO CONTACT US